Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Cyclops TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)

disco2000

FOR SALE: a TPMS system from US company Cyclops.

It is brand new and unused. Haven't even removed the plastic cover of the main unit/display.

Is located in Sweden but willing to send it anywhere in Europe (or at least almost anywhere - depending on freight cost).

Price 130€ (inc. freight cost).
Payment by PayPal friends & family or deposit to my IBAN.

Note that costed me around 220€ after importing it from US.

There is a thread on the forum with photos from other guys having used and installed it.

The reason I am selling it, is because I had to sell my T7 WR. Due to drop foot I cannot easily change gears and therefore bought a heavy Africa Twin with DCT gearbox (but at least I can still ride).

Before telling me that similar products cost at ebay, ali.., amazon, etc. 30-50€, please consider that is a top-notch product and the main differences with the cheaper versions are:

- the main unit/display doesn't use batteries, but 12V connection from motorcycle through posi-tap connectors

- the sensors batteries can be replaced by user

Website and info:

Real photos of the package:

Cyclops01.jpg.ab991d48e8588f5512b1e39aa5b6dd0a.jpg

Cyclops02.jpg.26a7dc3e9eff07eb45333c4f6a35cf49.jpg

Cyclops03.jpg.16c20645643e88ee261e7dad7f06b5a1.jpg