Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

2021 Tenere 700 - Utah

Splix

$9,000.00 2021 Tenere 700 - Karmic pay-it-forward price reduction for sale in American Fork, UT on KSL Classifieds. View a wide selection of Enduro and other great items on KSL Classifieds.

This forum was always great for me, most of the upgrades on this bike  came due to conversations I had here. I needed a way to reach and bond with my son, so I picked up two dirt bikes for he and I to ride. He's at a critical age (14), and I felt the world pulling him away from me. Selling my T7 to fund my hail-mary pass to reach my son and hopefully slow down what the world is sending his way....  who knows, parenting in the 2020's sucks, you just have to do your best.

If you know someone seeking a T7 in the Utah area, this one is mine. I love it, I hate to sell it, but family matters more than bikes, I'll come back to a T7 in a few years I hope. I don't think there is a better value out there for low miles, good condition, with good upgrades for safety and protection.

• Like 3

I have been riding dirt bikes with my 25 year old daughter. Now that she is living in her own apartment, it had been a great way to have more time with her.  I hope you and your son have a great time riding together. 

• Like 3

• Moderators

You definitely have your priorities straight and your kid will be better off spending time with you. Our boys were both raised on dirtbikes and now are in their 40's and one still rides with me whenever possible,  which is always highly valued time.  Agreed, raising kids today is tougher, but they're our most important " job".  As a side note, our granddaughter (16) is telling me she wants to move up from the current CRF80 to an R1!  Gotta have goals!

• Like 1

"Men do not quit playing because they grow old, they grow old because they quit playing" Oliver Wendell Holmes - Mods - HDB handguards, Camel-ADV Gut guard, 1 finger clutch, The Fix pedal & Rally pipe, RR side/tail rack, RR 90nm spring & Headlight guard, Rally seat, OEM heated grips- stablemate Beta 520RS

Our Friends

Tenere across the USA

Tenere 700 Forum. We are just Tenere 700 owners and fans

Tenere700.net is not affiliated with Yamaha Motor Co and any opinions expressed on this website are solely those of ea individual author and do not represent Yamaha Motor Co or Tenere700.net .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.