Yamaha Tenere 700 Forum

Temp sensor tuning

AlexFriedland

• 3 weeks later...

I was just looking at their website this morning,  they have several interesting things for the T7.

• 4 weeks later...

I installed one today. It took about 10 minutes or so and was really simple to do.

I'll post more after I have ridden the bike some.

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / TDR 250 / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

• 1 month later...

On 6/11/2024 at 4:31 AM, Simmons1 said:

I installed one today. It took about 10 minutes or so and was really simple to do.

I'll post more after I have ridden the bike some.

Well mate, any impressions on the Fuel Dongle?

1 hour ago, Shade said:

Seems to work fine. Throttle response is better off idle.  Haven't ridden it enough to comment on fuel mileage yet.

Tenere 700 / Africa Twin / Goldwing / Super Tenere / WR250R / TDR 250 / GS1000S / GT750 / H2 750

Thanks.

What type of dongle are you using? There are two types listed on the website: one is SG-03 ( €60 ) and the other one is PP-46 ( €45 ) which is specifically designed for Euro5 T7s. I'm a little confused. My bike is a 2022 model with Euro5 and throttle response is very jumpy from idle to power.

Edited by Shade

SG-03 my bike is a 21 US model.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2024 at 4:48 AM, Shade said:

Last tank of  I got 57 mpg.  I'll post results of next tank I run through it.

On 06.08.2024 at 00:20, Simmons1 said:

Последний бак у меня прошёл 57 миль на галлон. Я выложу результаты следующего бака, который я прокачаю.

Tell me, how does T7 work with this sensor now? Does this help with hot starts?

23 minutes ago, AlexFriedland said:
Tell me, how does T7 work with this sensor now? Does this help with hot starts?

My charcoal canister is disconnected and I live where it is hot in the summer.  I have never had a hot start issue of any kind.